I'll admit, it's not the prettiest treat but it definitely makes up for it's unfortunate look in flavor!
I also love that it's a cold dessert! Perfect for that hot summer weather.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 c. plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- Xylitol to taste (I used a pinch or two)
- Splash almond milk (optional - I added a few splashes to mine. Makes it a little more "soup" like, but I'm a weirdo and prefer it that way.)
1. Cut a banana in half and freeze it. Make sure you take the peel off first!
2. Mix all ingredients in a blender (I bet it would work just as well, if not better, in a food processor I just don't happen to have one.)
3. Blend for about 10 seconds or until its a consistency you like. The blend time may vary according to your blender.
This dessert is perfect for me since one of my favorite desserts is chocolate covered bananas! You might also want to sprinkle in some almonds - yummy! Let me know what you think!